In order to welcome travelers who love pets, Naruwan Hotel hereby set up a five-star pet hotel, which allows you to take your pets and at the same time to let the furry baby enjoy it.
- The key must be returned to the counter of the leisure center when checking out.
- The key is kept by the owner. If it is lost, a compensation fee of NT$500 will be charged.
- Do not knock or pat the pet room of non-own pets to avoid frightening other pets.
- If cleaning pets, please keep the environment clean and tidy.
- If your pet is sick, please tell the truth.
- This pet hotel only provides storage and cannot provide emergency medical services and full-time care. If you have any doubts, please consider other pet hotels that require a fee.
- During the stay, the hotel’s partner hospital isXinyu Animal Hospital .
- Pets must be tied or caged when going out and entering the pool to avoid falling into the pool. The owner shall pay compensation for cleaning the pool.